Information for Non UK Nationals

Should you wish to work in the UK, it is required that you hold a valid passport and a UK work visa or permit.  It will of course, depend on your individual circumstances.

There are a few ways that you can obtain a work visa:

HSMP (Highly Skilled Migrant Programme) – For individuals with sought after skills
Right to Abode – If either of your parents were born in the UK
Ancestry Visa – If your Grandparents were born in the UK
Working Holiday Visa – which is valid for 2 years


Useful Links:

Provides advice and assistance on applying for a UK visa
Provides various routes open to Foreign Nationals who want to come and work in the UK
Assessed on the points system, includes Application Form
Advice on what countries require a working/holiday visa

Please note that these websites are provided purely as a guideline.
Back to Information For Job Seekers